Sage Software Solutions Pvt Ltd is a top ERP, CRM and HCM provider in India. Sage Software Solutions is a distributor of Sage Asia Pte Ltd in India for its ERP and CRM business solutions Sage 300, Sage CRM and Sage X3 through partners and offices across India. For HCM and Payroll, it is an exclusive distributor of Pocket HCM in India.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Sage Software Solutions boasts of a pan-India presence with offices in Chennai, Delhi and Bengaluru as well for serving businesses in every corner of India
0 - 4 yrs
Gurgaon, Navi Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Opening for ERP Implementer / Functional Consultant position with leading IT industry at multiple location.Experience : 0 to 2 yrs (fresher's can also apply)
1 - 5 yrs
Summary: Manages sales of the company’s ERP, CRM and Payroll/HRMS Application
products and services through direct sales and channel sales. Ensures
consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues and channel growth through
positive planning, as well as coordinating Lead Generation and Marketing
Efforts with Marketing Department. Identifies objectives, strategies and action
plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
in channel sales of accounting / ERP / CRM / HRMS products
for the merchandising, distribution and selling of ERP, CRM and Payroll
software to Indian Mid-sized companies to larger enterprises.
3 - 9 yrs
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our
corporate marketing team who is capable of creating, engaging and original
content for presenting our company to target audiences.
and self-motivated Content Writer to help develop crisp and creative content to
support website, marketing needs, command over grammar with excellent
copy-editing skills, research, conceptualize and writing unique content.
Key Skills and Experience:
· 2+ years of experience in content/copy creation and editing preferably for technology audiences
· Excellent written skills in English
· Good interaction and communication skills
· Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for B2B audiences.
· A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills
· Digital marketing, social media campaign experience is a big plus
· Good understanding of IT / technology area is needed
· Graduation in Literature/ Marketing Communications/ Mass Media/ Journalism/ etc. or other relevant fields